General Data Protection Statement
This is website of the Industrial Parts Cleaning Forum and Expo which is annual meeting of the parts & components cleaning professionals. This website is helping us to advertise our event and organise the registration of all participants. We appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in this event. Following the law we take the protection of your personal details very seriously and treat them in strictest confidence. Your personal data is processed only within the scope of the legal provisions of the EU’s data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter “GDPR”).
2. Subject matter of data protection is your personal data such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number as well as information that necessarily originates from the use of our website, such as details about the start, end, scope of use, and the communication of your IP address.
3. Type, scope, purposes and legal basis for automated data processing
You can use this website without registering, but your personal data can still be processed.
An overview of the type, scope, purposes and legal bases for automated data processing via our website is provided below.
3.1. Provision of our website
When you access our website using your device, we process the following data:
- date and time of access
- duration of your visit
- type of device
- operating system used
- functions that you use
- quantity of data sent
- type of event
- referrer URL
- IP address
- domain name
We process this data on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to provide the website, to ensure the technical operation and to identify and rectify faults. In this way, we pursue the interest of facilitating and ensuring the long-term use of our website and its technical functional capability. When our website is selected, this data is automatically processed. You cannot use our website unless this data is provided.
4. Registration process
Your registration to the event could be processed only by filling in the registration forms you can download on our website. However, if you do not provide this data we may not be able to register you to our event.
We will use your personal data you provide during visiting our website to create your profile and identify you every time you subsequently log in. The applicable legal basis for these data processing procedures is Article 6 1 (b) GDPR.
We do not send any e-mail newsletters. We are using your e-mail address to inform you about future editions of this Forum & Expo and our other events. This permission you can delete at any time.
5. Recipients of personal data
The only recipient who have access are those who need it for the purposes named.
External recipients: We only forward your personal data to external recipients outside FOKA ENGINEERING if this is necessary for the administering or processing of our event. External recipients are:
External service providers that we use to provide registration services: Grupa Maciaszczyk
z o.o. sp. k. ul. Łazienna 4 61-857 Poznań, Poland. We carefully select and regularly inspect these processors to make sure that your privacy is protected. The service providers may use the data only for the purposes we have specified and in accordance with our instructions.
b) Public bodies
Authorities and public institutions, such as public prosecutors, courts, or financial authorities to which we must transfer personal data for legal reasons. The data is transferred on the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
6. Duration of storage and deletion
You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
We store your personal data only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the intended purposes, or – in the case of consent – until you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent to process your personal data, we will delete it unless relevant legal provisions stipulate that it can be processed further. We will also delete your personal data if we are obliged to do so for other legal reasons.
In line with these general principles, we will usually delete your personal data immediately
7. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you, which we will provide back to you in electronic form. For your own privacy and security, in our discretion we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information. If you require multiple copies of your personal data, we may charge a reasonable administration fee where we are permitted to do so in accordance with the GDPR.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified. Note that you can always make certain adjustments to certain personal data directly through your online account.
- Deletion.You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as for direct marketing communications) or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in any individual message. The legality of the processing of your personal data prior to you withdrawing your consent remains unaffected by this.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You can also submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of the legislation. To do so, you can apply to the data protection authority that is responsible for your town/city or country or the data protection authority that is responsible for us.
Contacting us: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, your rights as a data subject, and any consent that you may have given. To exercise all of these previously mentioned rights, please contact email@example.com or the postal address specified above in Section 1. In doing so, please ensure that it is possible for us to uniquely define you.
8. Integration of third-party offerings
Websites and services delivered by other providers that are linked to our website have been and are structured and provided by third parties. We do not have any influence over the structure, content, or role of these third-party services. We explicitly distance ourselves from all content in all linked third-party offerings. Please note that the third-party offerings linked to our website may install their own cookies on your device or collect personal data. We have no influence over this. Please contact the providers of these linked third-party offerings as required for the relevant information.